Coriander powder is made by grinding coriander seeds. It is believed to be an appetizer and is considered good for the eyes and general digestion. Coriander is an important ingredient in curry powders.
– Coriander is considered good for diabetes, cholesterol and to control free radicals in the body
– It provide dietary fibre, calcium, iron and manganese
– It is said to promote liver functions
– According to Ayurveda, it is said to be suitable for all three body types – pitta, vata and kapha
– Coriander helps relieve intestinal gas